Real Estate Consultant
Prior to his involvement in Coquitlam Council, Jon Kingsbury owned and managed a Construction and Engineering firm. For 25 years, building infrastructure with up to 50 employees doing projects that ranged up to several 100 millions of dollars.
Jon has over 20 years experience in the BC Real Estate dealing with Commercial, Industrial and Residential Industry around the Province.
Jon was first elected to Coquitlam Council as an Alderman in 1988 and in 1998 was elected Mayor of the City of Coquitlam (Sixth largest city in BC).
In addition to this, he has served as:
- Aggregate Review Task Force for Province of BC. Appointed
- Board Director of the Greater Vancouver Regional District (GVRD) for 15 years
- Chair of GVRD Waste Committee
- Chair Lower Mainland Municipal Association
- Chair of the Board of the Riverview Hospital Foundation
- Chair of the Board Coquitlam Builders’ Trust
- Chair, Coquitlam Heritage Trust
- E-Comm Board of Directors
- Corporate & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee GVRD
- Translink (Greater Vancouver Transportation Authority) GVTA
- Municipal Finance authority (MFA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org